The objectives of the Lost Pines Republican Women organization are:
- To work for the election of the Republican Party’s nominees;
- To promote an informed electorate through political education;
- To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
- To support the election or appointment of Republican women to public office and to provide support to Republican women office holders;
- To facilitate cooperation among local Republican Women’s clubs, the Texas Federation of Republican Women (TFRW) and the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW); and
- To foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections including non-partisan elections.