- Any woman believing in the philosophy of the Republican Party and in the objectives of this organization shall be eligible for regular membership. She shall be a registered voter.
- Members must have attained voting age, believe in the philosophy of the Republican Party and the objectives of the local club, and pay the required annual dues.
- Dues must be paid for a minimum of thirty (30) days for an active member to enjoy voting privileges.
- Any man believing in the philosophy of the Republican Party and in the objectives of this organization shall be eligible for associate membership. He shall be a registered voter.
- A Republican woman who is a regular member of another Federated local club and wishes to support the Lost Pines Republican Women (LPRW) may be eligible for Associate Membership upon payment of required annual dues.
- Associate Members may attend meetings, but cannot hold office, vote, or have voice. They cannot be counted for the purpose determining the number of delegates to TFRW or NFRW meetings or conventions.
- Men who are Associate Members are not eligible for membership in the State or National Federation.
- A Young Affiliate is a teenage woman, age thirteen (13) through seventeen (17), who wishes to be affiliated with a local Republican Women’s club by paying the required annual dues.
- A Young Affiliate member shall have no vote at local club meetings.